The primary job of your vehicle’s battery is to help start the engine. However, it also stores energy generated by the alternator and runs the secondary electrical systems or additional components in your vehicle. To help you take care of your battery, we will:
• Tighten loose hold-down clamps and terminals
• Remove corrosion
• Check the alternator belt tension and wear
These are common indications that you may need a new battery or battery connections.
If you experience any of these problems, schedule an appointment with us.
• Your vehicle won’t start
• The vehicle is silent when you turn the key in the ignition
• Your vehicle makes a clicking noise but won’t start
• The battery keeps running down
• The battery seems weak and fails to crank your engine normally